We are one of the few clinics in Northern Virginia that will bill your insurance directly. We participate in the following insurances:
Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
Magellan Complete Care
Medicaid of Virginia
United Healthcare Community Plan
Questions to ask your insurance company?
1) Verify with your insurance company if there would be coverage for the services your child needs:
a) If there is coverage is there any exclusion?
b) Is there habilitative benefits?
2. Do I have a co-payment or is there a percentage of the bill I will be responsible for?
3. Does my plan require a deductible be paid for the calendar year before the coverage begins? What is the dollar amount?
4. Does my child have an out of pocket maximum that I pay per calendar year?
5. Does my insurance plan cover only a limited number of sessions for each calendar year?
6. Is there a requirement that I get a prior authorization and/or a referral before I see a clinician? If yes, who do I contact?